Saturday 22 August 2015

Pics: ZGB reader & his family attacked in traffic at Ojota Link Bridge

Robbery in traffic is becoming rampant in Lagos. Quite sad! A LIB reader writes in;
"Just to share our experience on Ojota link bridge via motorways descending down before the Total filling station around 7.30pm. We were in traffic and were attacked by robbers who had a pistol and knives. Our front door glasses was broken by heavy stones thrown by the robbers at us as they made their way to collect my wife's bag and all our phones numbering to about 7 phones in number with some valuables and cash.
The robbers where 8 in number and I had my wife, daughter, and my wife's brother who was driving and stabbed during the operation. Pphotos attached of my wife's brother stabbed and the vehicle destroyed in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment