Monday 17 August 2015

I Need A Man Who Will Make Me Want To Have S*x Everyday – Yoruba Actress Empress

There is something with girls who have no qualms when it comes to having a child without a husband or a man who will be the child's legitimate father. I just hope this beautiful lady can sort herself out early.

Yoruba actress, Empress Anu Sosanya has opened up on various issues ranging from her career, childhood, relationships and s*x-life. Here are excerpts from a recent interview:

What was growing up like?
My growing up was awesome, but at the same time, rough. I lived with my mother who had to cater for her eight children. We went through thick and thin then, but I thank God that today, the story has changed. My siblings and I are doing well in our various fields.

Are you married?
No, but I have a child.

How did it happen?
It just happened. So many people didn’t know I was pregnant. People say it is not too good having a child out of wedlock but I am a proud mother. I love my daughter to a fault. I am not encouraging people to have children out of wedlock though.

This seems to be a trend in Nollywood, what’s your opinion?
I don’t know about that, but I won’t have a baby simply because my colleagues have theirs out of wedlock. I do whatever pleases me and at my own convenience.

Have you ever been turned on while doing a movie role?
I am yet to meet that actor who will arouse me on set. I don’t get turned on easily. In fact when that happens, I will call for a press conference.

What turns you on?
I have not met that kind of man. It has to be natural, genuine, and delivered with ease.

How’s your s*x life?
S*x is communication, it is passing a message to one’s partner. If I’m in a relationship, I know it is not right to have s*x outside marriage but I have to know and understand the s*xual ability of my future partner. This is somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with. S*x is fun.

When was the last time you had s*x?
It’s been a long time but I am looking for that relationship that will make me want to have s*x every second and every minute. For now, I want to be very sure, I don’t want to have s*x for the sake of having s*x. I need a person that will not make me cry, take me for granted or let me down.

It seems you are heartbroken?
I am not. I am happy with what life has to offer.

What went wrong between your mum and your dad?
It’s their issue because I was still a baby then.

Didn’t you bother to ask questions?
We grew up living like that. Though, we spent sometime with him...

Did your father re-marry?
It is not as though he married another woman, my dad is a flirt. Even as an old man, he is still fresh and cute. He gets women at his beck and call.

- A snake must always give birth to a long thing. #GoFigure

No comments:

Post a Comment