Monday 2 May 2016

I'm Not A Gigolo But I Love Doing Things With Older Women – Actor Aremu Afolayan


Aremu Afolayan, the younger brother of renowned film maker, Kunle Afolayan, in a chat wit Yes Magazine talked about why people refer to him as a gigolo plus why he doesn't "do" younger ladies. 
Aremu said he lost interest in many of the young ladies today because of their craze for easy money as some of them sleep around with small yahoo boys and married men just for money.
His words: “They said I’m a gigolo right? 
I owe no one any explanation for the way I live my life. They can criticize my film, but not my life. They said I do rich women for money, how I wish I can do that because a gigolo don’t get broke like this. If I’m a gigolo I will never sell my properties to do a film of N16million. I sold three of my cars to raise the money. I am not what people think I am.

"I love ladies that are older than me. It’s my business because I don’t find the good thing, the real love and happiness from the young chaps."

No comments:

Post a Comment