Tuesday 17 November 2015

I Am Now Free of HIV – Popular Comic Actor Charlie Sheen


I was home one day and bored, so I tuned to channel 117 on my decoder and there was a show called Two and A Half Man, I started laughing almost immediately. That was how I got to know this funny man, Charlie Sheen. His name is also Charlie in the comic serious.
For a few years now he has been down with HIV because he lived a very reckless life due to the fact that many ladies had their eyes on him and wanted to warm his bed, this really affected his career.
But he got lucky. Charlie has defeated HIV, the virus is no longer detectable in his system...
According to TMZ: Our sources say Charlie has known for more than 2 years that he was HIV positive ... and one source says he's known way longer than that. We're told Charlie was taking meds for the HIV and has had a series of blood tests, and over time, the virus has been "undetectable" in his system.

Charlie freely admitted that he's had scores of sexual partners but all that has changed now. New life!

No comments:

Post a Comment