Saturday 19 September 2015

Basketmouth Calls Sean Tizzle A Bad Boy, Praises Olamide

It's good to be a good person, even if you are not there and people are talking about you wrongly their own tongue will fight with them. Lol! But seriously, comedian Basketmouth is mad with Sean Tizzle who he said he helped to become who he is today with a straight 3-month show when he was struggling.

Below is what the popular comedian said about Sean Tizzle and Olamide:
His impression of Sean Tizzle: "I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn't know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don't care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows."
His impression of Olamide: "I called on Olamide who's even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn't even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him."

No comments:

Post a Comment