Tuesday 21 July 2015

I'm A Beautiful Lady Who Just Got Married but Turning Ugly


I started using some form of family planning injection on my arms because at 27 years, I am a mother of three. It is not only financially draining but I live in and out of the hospital. Recently, I started noticing that I had suddenly developed excessive growth of facial and body hair while I keep losing the hair on my head. I am just 27 years old, I don’t have a strand of hair on my head any longer; rather I have hair all over my face and body.

It is very embarrassing. Please, am I turning into a man?


A message from Mrs. Itunu Oyejo. Below is the response she got:
If you said you are on a family planning injection, there would be a need for you to visit your family planning officer or your doctor because your physical changes may be as a result of the side effect of some of the drugs or injection you took. For instance, it may be the reason for the excessive growth of facial and body hair and hair loss on the head. Headaches, nervousness, depression dizziness, acne, changes in appetite and, weight gain/loss are some of the side effects. See your doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment